- 3v3 on a 35x25 yard field
- Small goals at the end of the field with a agility pole 3 yards behind each goal.
- All extra balls placed on four corners
- When the team scores a goal, the player that scored has to run around the flag before coming back onto the field
- A player from the team that conceded gets a ball and quickly creates a 3v2 counter attack.
- Next two groups of three are waiting. Change every 2 goals or 2 minutes which ever comes first.
- If immediate pressure can be applied (bad first touch, bad pass) then stop the counter attack early with higher pressure.
- If not, apply light pressure by delaying and forcing into wide channels or areas of low danger while waiting for players to recover back quickly and get behind the ball.
- Player recover back does so by getting to the balancing side of the defensive line to create even numbers with correct angles and correct level of pressure.