- Two teams of 3
- 25x15 grid including endzones
- 2v2 in the grid. Third player acts as a server.
- Teams score by dribbling the ball into the end zone
- As the attacking player dribbles the ball into the end zone, the server (other team) passes a ball into their teammate to create a quick counter.
- The player that just dribbled in must now transition back.
- First Defender delays by defending the space & slowing the attackers down.
- Use the sideline as a second defender to try and create a 1v1.
- Second defender transitions back quickly to get back behind the ball.
- When players are behind the ball, slow down the attack and try to win ball back.